Haier Air Conditioner On Special In Los Angeles.
- Cools Small Rooms - 5,000 BTU cooling capacity offers maximum comfort in rooms up to 150 square feet
- Maximum Comfort Cool - Two cooling settings and fan speeds provide total flexibility with optimal home comfort and air conditioner efficiency
- Adjustable Thermostat - Mechanical controls make it easy to adjust and manage your air conditioner settings
- Removable Filter - Filter can be easily removed for cleaning, so you can keep the unit performing at its best
- Easy Installation - This AC has a fixed chassis and installs easily in a double hung window with included EZ Mount installation kit
- Louver Style - The 2-way adjustable louvers distribute air evenly throughout the room
- Compact Air Conditioner - This compact AC is perfect for a bedroom, office, apartment or any small area in the home
- Temperature Control - Choose from 10 temperature settings to find the perfect cool
- Voltage - This unit requires a 115 Volt outlet type
|Cooling BTUH (MAX)
|Sound Level (Low/High)
|Sound Level (Low Fan, Cool)
|Cooling - Rated Cooling Amps AHAM
|Sound Level (High Fan, Cool)
|Cooling - Watts
|See written warranty for full details
Return to vendor
|Approximate Shipping Weight
|Min./Max. Window Opening Width (in.)
|Depth to Louvers
|Minimum Window Opening Height (in.)
|Fan Speed Selections
2 Fan Only
|Power Cord Length
|Vent/Air Exchange Exhaust
|Top Air Discharge
|LCDI / AFCI power cord
|Airflow (cfm) Roomside (hi/low)
|Area to Cool
|Room Air Conditioner Features
Window/wall Air Conditioner
Energy Star Rated:
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.