Danby Refrigerator On Special In Los Angeles. Perfect for apartments, offices and small space living, this sleek fridge provides 10.1 cu. ft. (290 L) of ample storage space. Its exterior is smudge free and modern with its crisp white colorway, handle-free opening, and reversible door with left and right-hand swing. The interior is illuminated by LED lighting which makes it easy to organize the 2.5 adjustable glass shelves, 2 clear vegetable crispers and 5 door shelves, with storage for tall bottles. Enjoy maintenance free use with automatic defrost and controlled air flow, designed to extend the shelf life of your groceries! This Danby is backed by 12 months parts and labor coverage.
- Apartment size 10.1 cu. ft. fridge with freezer capacity : Perfect for apartments , offices , en-suites and small space living
- Frost Free Operation: Enjoy maintenance free use, this unit automatically defrosts in order to prevent ice build up
- Ample Storage: 2.5 adjustable glass shelves with 5 door shelves, including tall bottle storage
- Seamless Fit: Reversible Door for left and right swing. Handle-free opening with hidden hinge
- Clean Look : Clear vegetable crisper and interior LED lighting
- Smart Design : Modern, smudge free, crisp white
- Controlled Airflow: Specially designed interior provides the ultimate in controlled air flow without loss of space or storage capacity. Better airflow means longer shelf life for all your groceries
Energy Star Rated:
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.