Ashley Furniture Bedroom Set On Special In Los Angeles. Cool, clean and casually modern. This bedroom set's wispy dove gray finish sets the tone for your calming sanctuary. Framed elements and cross-brace accents add dimension and authenticity to the bed's simply stunning profile. The storage pieces' large linear pulls and smooth-gliding drawers neatly accommodate your wardrobe and bedside storage needs.
- Includes queen panel bed (headboard, footboard and rails), 6-drawer dresser with mirror, 4-drawer chest and 2-drawer nightstand
- Made of engineered wood and decorative laminate
- Wispy dove gray finish with replicated wood grain
- Dresser, nightstand and chest with replicated Calcutta marble top
- Dresser, chest and nightstand with large scale dark colored handles
- Dresser, chest and nightstand feature smooth-gliding drawers with faux linen lining
- Mirror attaches to back of dresser
- Foundation/box spring required; sold separately
- Safety is a top priority, clothing storage units are designed to meet the most current standard for stability, ASTM F 2057 (ASTM International)
- Drawers extend out to accommodate maximum access to drawer interior while maintaining safety
- Assembly required
|Alternate Package Name
||Queen Panel Bed with Mirrored Dresser, Chest and Nightstand
||7-Piece Bedroom Package
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.