Ashley Furniture On Special In Los Angeles. Whether your vision is clean and contemporary or cozy modern farmhouse, this 3-piece sectional in a stone-tone neutral upholstery has the corner on style. Merging ultimate comfort with striking good looks, this chic sectional includes five coordinating accent pillows for that much more feel-good allure.
- Includes 3 pieces: armless chair, right-arm facing sofa with corner wedge and left-arm facing loveseat
- "Left-arm" and "right-arm" describe the position of the arm when you face the piece
- Corner-blocked frame
- Attached back and loose seat cushions
- High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
- Includes 5 accent pillows
- Pillows with soft polyfill
- Textured polyester chenille upholstery
- Polyester; polyester/polypropylene pillows
- Exposed feet with faux wood finish
||Signature Design by Ashley®
|Item Color Key
||Bovarian 3-Piece Sectional
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Marxent PID Number
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||128''W x 99''D x 39''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.