Ashley Sofa on Special in Los Angeles Model Betrillo 4050238. Great design draws inspiration from various places, and this sofa is no exception. Diamond-stitched pattern seen in high-end handbags and luxury car interiors is simply irresistible on this sumptuous, generously padded seating experience. Durable, easy-care leather alternative delivers the look you crave at a price that's decidedly easy on your purse.
- Corner-blocked frame
- Attached back and loose seat cushions
- High-resiliency foam cushion wrapped in thick poly fiber
- Vinyl/polyester/polyurethane (faux leather) upholstery
- Exposed feet with faux wood finish
- Platform foundation system resists sagging 3x better than spring system after 20,000 testing cycles by providing more even support
- Smooth platform foundation maintains tight, wrinkle-free look without dips or sags that can occur over time with sinuous spring foundations
|Signature Design by Ashley®
|No Assembly Required
|Item Color Key
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Marxent PID Number
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
|88''W x 39''D x 37''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.